Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday Post 326f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3620. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: lol, if sporting events get cancelled, why can't physio??!! >< I've e-mailed Sonia and she says the NAB's still open.
  • Hopefully Genies is too; I'm meeting up with Mr. Jennings for my birthday lunch!
  • Tina will see me home and showered before leaving @ 5pm.
  • Then it's back to church for small group; fingers crossed we can have supper @ Maccas afterwards!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: