Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Post 362g

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2548. See? Told you I'd crack 2.5 grand! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up... OT's been moved to Friday, see.
  • Hoping to watch Seven's morning news!
  • Will doubtless have tasteless leftovers with dearest dad for lunch.
  • Blasted hydro with David in the arvo. ><
  • But hopefully I'll get to read for one hour after showering and I'll get to watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SEVEN posts! That's what ... the 14TH time it's ever happened? XD

No comments: