Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday Post 327d

Good evening! Since I've already logged in my plodding total for Tuesday @ 2500, just noting down that Joni's devotional topic's "Notice The Me's", Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Bell' and continuing tonight's events?
  • At 5:55pm I logged outta everything and headed over to the couch to watch Seven's 6pm news with Carnival … but even with the light turned off, there wasn't any reception! o_O
  • Luckily Nine had reception and I watched their bulletin instead; woo hoo, that's the 19TH time I've watched the 6pm news bulletin this year! The most interesting surname I found was 'Daish'.
  • News over, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Waiting for dinner now; fingers crossed I can bbl afterwards else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: