Sunday, March 8, 2020

Sunday Post 361d

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1810; see, told you I'd pass 1.5 grand! Who knows, I may even pass two grand before the night's out! XD Anyways, just briefly, continuing Sunday's events?
  • Stayed seated for worship; sang everything I knew plus the harmony for one song but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with his 3rd sermon from his Edge Of Glory series.
  • Had a cheap lunch with the parents from Maccas, grabbed some groceries from Woolies and attended singing lessons from Dr. Lee. 
  • Came home, let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a juicy pear for arvo tea; poured myself and drank one mug of rooibos tea.
  • Showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After drying and rekitting myself (PIG mum helps with literally nothing bar Elf's AFO straps, both shoelaces and the bra strap) I lift the loo lid, sit for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era and then return online.
  • Toms: gosh, I hope PIG mum hasn't found some OT to replace Alyssa; I quite like having a free morning!
  • Speaking of morning, fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Expecting tasteless leftovers for lunch...
  • Tina's coming with to hydro @ 2pm ... *sigh*
  • But fingers crossed I can read for one hour and then watch the whole Seven's news 6pm bulletin!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: