Sunday, March 22, 2020

Monday Post 327b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, I've not plodded many steps yet coz I've not left the house (and don't expect many more coz I think I'm staying home all day) and secondly, TWFT topic's Made Righteous - By Faith (1) but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after lunch!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 15TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:30am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:40am  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: