Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday Post 328d

Good evening again! Since I've already logged in Saturday's plodding total @ 800, just continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table for dinner,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the initiative to skoot my chair over to get before Besta left this arvo for dinner, meaning that's the 14TH time this month I've been exempt from getting myself cutlery for the whole day! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, lotsa little bok choy, some beef mince and two tiny little morsels of salty egg.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and after I took my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: