Saturday, March 28, 2020

Sunday Post 328c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday!  Turns out dad won't take us out for neither lunch nor dinner, meaning I've been trapped inside the house for three consecutive days and also remembering that dad now owes us THREE dinners out together! Like yesterday and the day before, I'd better just login my plodding total @ only 800. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Hey, how come my previous post didn't publish properly? I finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:26 and promised not to play again until toms coz I've actually already played one more lasting 8:09!
  • Woo hoo, 21ST consecutive awesome sleep last night; I've achieved eight one straight week of awesome sleeps already! :D Nature didn't call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Shortly after that PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around and soon after that she'd let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee since dearest dad was still @ home before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Breakfast is another of the yummy little parmesan garlic buns PIG mum baked recently, all my usual drugs :P and one warm mug of Milo. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
    finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet today I manage to join the Facebook livestream of ESS meaning PIG mum doesn't order me to walk over to the couch and watch. 
  • For worship, I sing everything, plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, mean absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh* I like how since we're online now, I can read all the lyrics coz nobody's head's blocking my view while I'm seated but everyone's standing! XD
  • Speaker today's Pastor Grace with the 5th installment of the Edge Of Glory series Pastor Chris has spent the last month giving.
  • Once it ended I was waiting for PIG mum to awake from her morning nap and dearest dad to take us out to Maccas for lunch but instead dad refused and we just had leftovers for lunch and dad says he'll not take us out for dinner, either! *sigh* The funny thing was both parents flounced away to the sofa to eat lunch together and leave me by myself; I was cool with that because I immediately let Ela rest down into my lap, propped both legs up onto the footstool and enjoyed a comfortable lunch! :D Of course, I remembered to put Ela back up, drop the legs back down and pick up all the food I'd spilt coz I couldn't be bothered leaning forward to eat before asking PIG mum to please gimme some soup to wash down lunch with. XD
  • Soup drunk, I used the loo for one more tinkle (dad left the loo lid down so I just feed in the shower chair and hosed the pee away with the showerhead water afterwards XD) before walking myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dad's outside doing stuff in the garage; PIG mum's presumably having her arvo nap ... me, suppose I'll go blog for awhile!
  • Toms: hmm... Monday might be the fourth straight day I'm being cooped up inside the house ... well, PIG mum prolly has David coming to gimme a session of physio and Tina's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin again!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: