Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Wednesday Post 321d

Good afternoon again! I'll login today's plodding total @ 1500, coz although I've been out, it wasn't far. Anyways, continuing events for today?
  • After taking my bowl, cup and spoon over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • At 2:15pm, I turned the alarm on and then walked myself slowly and safely to the car, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray dor some massage and acupuncture. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways; when I asked her politely to please turn the radio on, she of course just turned the CD on instead. No biggie. Oh, and today Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela's fingers for about five minutes..
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: