Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday Post 362d

Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3354. Righteo, just briefly, potential final, final events for Monday?
  • Got myself a spoon and had to dry (no honey) Weet-Bix for breakfast.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable in my commode chair: it's so comfortable!! XD PIG mum bit my head off afterwards, though. XD
  • Got myself a spoon and had tasteless leftovers for lunch.
  • Tina came with to blasted hydro. Walked 2000 steps then got seaweeded.
  • Came home and took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina stayed after I called her back to please gimme some facewash and kept the warm water running over my back, I was all done after 12% but happily leaned against the side rail and sang for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling for Tina. Dried, creamed and rekitted arvo tea was this delicious strawberry yoghurt and one mug of black tea. Happiness was reading for one hour our current book club novel, reaching pg. 200 @ 4:49pm.
  • Used the loo for one more tinkle then returned online.
  • Heading over to the couch and watching Seven's 6pm news now!
  • Toms: Tina's taking me to the NAB (if it's still open) and then I'm meeting up with Mr. Jennings @ Genies (again, if it's open) for my birthday lunch!
  • Shannon's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then I'm back to church for small group.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: