Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Wednesday Post 318

Good evening! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 1313; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'All I Care For'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Broken To Be Shared'; fourthly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2243 steps; fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Does Your Wife Know You Love Her? (4); sixthly, Joni's devotional topic's "It's Better Together" and seventhly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'He Knows All About It' but eighthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! >< ?*sigh* But just noting down that Toastmasters was great fun last night: I'm really proud of Shelby, who stood and participated during the warm-up! Yay for Bruce for declaring he's gonna make Shelby stand and talk every time she comes. XD Munched my Happy Meal and hit the sack. Today I enjoyed my 18TH consecutive awesome sleep (nature didn't call until 7:20am and endured a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio: stood entire session, bent twelve times to ground for Ela to move object, weightshifting, timed reaching for both hands, falling forward onto Vincent three/five times and left successfully first go! Had lunch @ Ho Lin Wah and then saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Shelby minded me from 3:30 and took me out to choir; before we went to the City Hall basement we stopped to buy Mr. Jay a 70th birthday card! I'm such an idiot: Shelby was getting Sparkless3 out for me, but I stopped her and said I'd better walk in! >< XD Had cake @ choir then dinner @ home with dearest dad before finishing my GCCW homework. Toms Deb's coming to help me up @ 8am and taking me to GCCW; for lunch we're meeting Pastor Chris and Grace @ Woka Underwood! She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm; two hours later, Kim's taking me to book club! Seeing that it's my birthday month, I may even score two cards and a pressie! Oh, and then I wanna watch the start to the NRL season toms night! Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: