Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday Post 321e

Good evening! Since I've already logged in my final plodding total for Wednesday @ 2000, I'll just note down Joni's devotional topic's 'The Annunciation' and continuing tonight's events?
  • At Ray's, I used the loo for one tinkle and then lay down for some massage and acupuncture. I remembered to ask him why I could still see him? See, this morning PIG mum told me Aunty Ann had Whatsapped her and said new isolation rules meant I couldn't see her for massages anymore! Ray answered coz he's registered under giving me acupuncture. After that I lay back and let PIG mum hog all the yapping. XD
  •  That finished, I used the loo for one more tinkle and PIG mum tootled us back home. After I unlocked the door, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Shelby inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially disastrous trip to the front door.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Shelby who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Shelby flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Shelby rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was washing my glasses for me.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy juicy pear and one mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was reading for one hour while Shelby massaged Ela, painting her red with green spots.
  • After reading for one hour I returned to the computer and typed out my GCCW homework; I'd totally forgotten to this morning! 
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles before crashing on the couch to enjoy Seven's news 6pm bulletin; for once, there was reception!
  • But WTF it cut out suddenly; I waited five seconds then walked over to the table, grabbed the remoted and changed to channel Nine; phew, that was working.
  • After watching it, I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online. When PIG mum eventually tumbled downstairs from her long afternoon nap (which had stretched well into evening XD) I told her how I'd walked over and got the remote to change the channel so really only missed like fifteen seconds of the bulletin so could I still count that as having watched the whole bulletin? PIG mum replied yes so yay, that's the 20TH time I've watched the entire bulletin this year! :D PIG mum also says Nine gets a stronger signal than Seven; from now on I'll watch Nine's news instead.
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon Shelby kindly passed me for dinner before she left~
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage and a lil beef mince.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and after I took my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl with the final, final events for tonight after one more loo trip @ 9pm, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee tonight I've already managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually manage that every Wednesday. XD

No comments: