Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Post 362f

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2489 (lol, during some previous post I bet I'd pass two grand and now I'm betting I'll pass 2.5 grand before the night's out! XD(); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Bill Is Paid' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Darkness And Light'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Dad tootled us back to the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club for dinner, ordering two meals and that little saucer of rice, of which I was given a wee portion. That's enough: I had rice for dinner. XD Thankfully I'd brought along my mobile to poke at. XD
  • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: