Thursday, March 19, 2020

Thursday Post 319d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Joni's devotional topic's 'Working Remotely' and Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Delight In The Rock'. Just noting down that dinner wasn't until after 8:30pm but I'm super-excited that it's my BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!! :D Pity this social distancing thing means I'm prolly only gonna see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage in the arvo. Never mind, bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm; must remember to thank her again for shouting me green tea ice cream and one piece pf sushi! Oh, hopefully after showering tomorrow she'll take me out to the Warrigal Square Hakataya for my free ramen! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: