Thursday, March 12, 2020

Thursday Post 318b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1519 (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD)( secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'His Light And Glory' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Every Opportunity'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • When Kim tootled me off to Toastmasters, my idiot nose began going haywire ...
  • Nine ladies attended last night; Phil chaired. The moment I arrived. Barb gave me a box of favourites, Katie fed me bikkies and tea and Phil came and gave me a birthday hug! Then, when Sharon (actually, I've suddenly forgotten her name! Youngish, small build, mum of three kids) left she passed me a card everyone signed!
  • After book club ended, I sat outside and Kim taught me how to get the spiders on Farm Heroes. 
  • At 7:30pm, I went to Kylie to borrow next month's book, used the loo for one more tinkle for one more tinkle and then she tootled me back home, of course leaving before 8pm.
  • Didn't eat dinner tonight; watched the first NRL game for season 2020 instead; Canterbury vs. Paramatta!! 'Twas low-scoring: 8-2, Paramatta eventual winners.
  • Huh, dad wouldn't me dinner; lucky for one big lunch and bikkies!
  • Tonight's ice cream night; yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: with Alyssa gone, PIG mum's immediately found someone new to gimme OT... *sigh?*
  • Wonder will she take me out for lunch and grocery shopping afterwards? Hopefully, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then dearest dad and I are off to watch the Roar play again! Personally I would've preferred to watch the Broncos play the Cowboys but you can't pass on precious daddy-daughter time~ Oh, hopefully I'll get some rice for lunc~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: