Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Post 362e

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1928; oh, I'm certain I'll have cracked two grand before the night's out! XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Turns out PIG mum was willing to feed me arvo tea after all; she just had to plan out how she was gonna gimme step-vy-step orders so that she could feel more powerful. XD Unlike the clothes, I didn't really mind coz I was finally seated and could fully concentrate.
  • Then I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 13% but just happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself before flipping off the water @ 20% and calling for PIG mum.
  • After she dried my back, I deried and rekitted myself. PIG mum didn't feature again until she helped me with the bra strap, the AFO straps and both laces.
  • I lifted the loo lid, sat for a tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then headed back outside. Seeing PIG mum was near, I asked could she please take my mobile for me? She refused, but I did it myself. *sigh?*
  • Again, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. I've not even had dinner yet but have already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: