Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday Post 361e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3622 (see: told you I'd crack 3500! XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Bridge Of Honor' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Watched By God. Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?
  • Woo hoo, I got to watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin! That's the 15TH time this year I've done so :D!
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon Tina kindly got for me before leaving this arvo~
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa rather-icky bean sprouts, some fish and two tiny little dots of pork. Pity horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold the pesky dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell, I took my bowl over to the sink and then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Wednesday's not for another two days but I've already managed FIVE posts! XD
    P.P.S. Will also let myself off playing my two usual games of Bejeweled cox computer speed hasn't been the best today and I've actually played FIVE games all lasting between seven and ten minutes!

No comments: