Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday Post 327d

Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Actually, I'm gonna login my potential final, final plodding total for Monday @ 2500 coz I plodded on the treadmill for twenty minutes while David was here. However, I'm really still owed THIRTY-TWO MINUTES online after I watch the news tonight!!Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • I cuddled Griddy and snored for another hour, waking to use the pot :P again when dearest dad came and kissed me bye before leaving for his hard day's work.
  • Another hour's worth of snoring for me, PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around my signal to wake and use the pot :P again. Soon, she's come downstairs to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • At 5:44 I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:56. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: