Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday Post 328f

Good evening again! Since I've already logged in my final, final plodding total for today @ 1500, I'll just note down Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Blessed Bread' and continuing tonight's events?
  • Happily I watched Nine's 6pm news bulletin with Carnival; woo hoo, that's the 23RD time I've watched the entire news bulletin and we're not even 1/4 through 2020 yet! :D The most interesting surname I found was sth like 'Gollchewski'.
  • The news finished, I walked myself slowly and safely online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Phew the parents lemme use the spoon Tina had kindly gotten for me, meaning I've been exempt still from getting myself cutlery for all three meals thus far this year~ Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa sliced carrot, like one small chunk of salmon and one thin slice of Chinese mushroom. Oh, and maybe one bite of mince?
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I take my bowl over to the sink and then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for tonight, else hope everyone's has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed SIX posts tonight! That's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: