Thursday, March 5, 2020

Thursday Post 317b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1689; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Plans Disrupted' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Understatement Of God'. Righteo, continuing events for Thursday?
  • Lunch finished, Deb tootled me home. After I'd turned off the alarm, I asked Deb please for one mug of water before doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Then I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Deb who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Deb flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Deb rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I started reading the day's Bible passages and Deb went to clean the bathroom. She returned to very briefly massage Ela but stopped once PIG mum returned home.
  • At 3:30pm I headed over to the gobbling :P table, signed her off, said my thanks and byes and then let PIG mum nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea.
  • Then I smuggled my mobile into the toilet and played Candy Crush-type games while doing another stinky unspeakable.
  • Returning online, I happily watched the entire Seven's news bulletin @ 6pm; woo hoo, that's the 15TH time I've watched it this year already! The most interesting surname I remember was 'Hazzard'.
  • When dearest dad returned home again (he'd arrived home once earlier but popped back out to Runcorn Pool for a quick dip he reheated dinner and summoned me. Before joining him @ the gobbling :P table I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then back to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: