Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday Post 321e

Good evening! Since I've already noted down today's plodding total @ 800, just continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents called dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok and a lil beef/pork mince. The parents ordered that I take off the jacket Kim helped me put on before leaving lest I become too hot. Luckily, I'm not cold now.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took the bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Anyways, fingers crossed 
  • I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: