Friday, March 6, 2020

Saturday Post 307

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Friday's actually 2644; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 502 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house today) and thirdly, TWFT topic's "Your 'Benefits Package'". Anyways, just briefly, let's cover yesterday's events first!
  • Enjoyed my 13TH consecutive awesome sleep; nature didn't call until 6:05am~
  • Had my yummy custard bun for breakfast, turned alarm on and saw Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session. Physio yesterday: stood entire session, bent twelve times to floor for Ela to move some object, timed reaching for both hands, weightshifting, falling forwards and three attempts before successfully leaving.
  • At 3:42pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:24. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Had lunch with the parents @ Ho Lin Wah and then saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Now @ 4:02pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:28. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually I further promise not to play again until toms because computer speed hasn't been the best and I've already played one more memorable game lasting 7:48 and a fourth 8:07! But I've only got less than fifteen minutes left, so super-briefly:
  • Dad and I went to watch the Roar play the Western Sydney Wanderers @ Suncorp Stadium;Roar won 3-1! :D
  • Today: woo hoo, 14TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! That's the 5th time this year I've achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps! Nature didn't call till 7:20am~
  • Besta minded me from 10am till 2pm; I showered @ 12:30pm coz Kim doesn't come 4pm till 6pm anymore.
  • Hopefully dad will take us out for dinner tonight!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Pity I haven't enough funding for Kim to help me upand drive me to ESS ...
  • But there might be a beach trip afterwards, yay!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: