Friday, March 6, 2020

Saturday Post 307b

Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 586. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Exactly two hours after I'd plopped online, I'd signed outta everything and headed over to the gobbling :P table to read for another thirty-five minutes; it's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ Thanks also to PIG mum who left a banana for my arvo tea, even though it was very mushy and like disintegrated when I peeled it! XD
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online~
  • Would love to continue writing my MRI blog post but suppose I'd better continue study … righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: