Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Wednesday Post 319b

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! I'm gonna login today's plodding total @ 2243 coz that's what last Wednesday's was and today I've been to exactly the same places. XD Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Got myself a spoon, had breakfast and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Turned alarm on, saw Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session. Physio today: stood entire session, bent thirteen times to floor for Ela to move object, weightshifting, timed reaching for both hands, three attempts before successfully leaving. EPIC FAILURE: Vincent had Ela reaching practically behind her; with left hemianopia I couldn't really see where he was, lost balance and fell backwards; had I not had the forethought to lean forward when I fell, my head would have DRACKED against the wall and goodness knows where I'd be right now! ><
  • Walked all the way up to Coles to buy groceries, walked all the way back to Ho Lin Wah and then saw Ray for acupuncture and massage: he bought me fried chicken for my birthday! :D
  • Shelby minded me from 3:30 and took me out to choir; turns out that's our last rehearsal until the coronavirus problem dies away!
  • Had the usual dinner with the parents, used the loo once more @ 9pm and then returned online.
  • Will sleep willingly tonight despite not playing a game of Bejeweled lasting between five and six minutes; I've actually played two more memorable ones lasting more than seven!
  • Toms: it's my fortnightly shopping trip out! For some reason Shannon won't take me, but Kim? Hopefully she can take me somewhere yummy for lunch~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: