Monday, March 9, 2020

Tuesday Post 361b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 261 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Does Your Wife Know You Love Her? (3)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR online when I get home from physio this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:15am, I lasted 6:44. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 11:40am I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:17. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: