Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturday Post 362b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 547. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Exactly two hours after I'd plopped online, I'd logged outta everything. Earlier, dad had started bugging me about getting offline but since my most important two hours of the day weren't up yet, I just ignored him. XD
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I at and read for another forty minutes; it's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ Oh, all the numbers I took down: I reached pg. twenty-five @ 10:48am, reached pg. fifty @ 11:26am, finished pg. seventy-five @ 11:59am, reached pg. 100 @ 1:40pm, finished pg. 111 @ 4:50pm and reached pg. 125 @ 5:10pm.
  • One more tinkle before returning online for me~
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, how I'd love to hit the beach afterwards with other BCACers but there aren't any girls going yet!!
  • But right now I'm gonna watch the full match replay of the Broncos beating the Cowboys, ha. XD
  • So hopefully bbl, else hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: