Sunday, March 15, 2020

Monday Post 362c

Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 482 but I'm going out next; promise I'll have a larger plodding total to report if I can return online later! Righteo, continuing events for today?
  • Now @ 1:45pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:44. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms because the computer suddenly slowed @ midday really badly and I've actually played memorable games lasting 8:41 and 8:48!
  • After PIG mum does her usual a-THUMPING around, she lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the crop top (blasted hydro ><) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • PIG mum comes to help with nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, after which I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
    Cheeers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: