Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thursday Post 321b

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 2000 I'll just note down Joni's devotional topic's 'Follow The Leader', Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Seeing Salvation' and noting down potential final, final events for Thursday?
  • Thanks muchly to Deb who helped me with my seatbelt today; after we'd both been buckled in, she tootled us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, finding parking outside the library.
  • First we caught the elevator up to the fourth level, grabbed a trolley and bought groceries from Coles.
  • Next we caught the elevator back down to Woolies and I saw Caitlin manning the self-serve checkouts! We grabbed groceries and were headed to the self-serve checkouts to say heylo her when - bbl, because I'm still owed EIGHT MINUTES online!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: