Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday Post 327f

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 2500 just noting down final, final events for tonight?
  • After publishing the previous post, I switched screens and participated in our small group's Zoom meeting!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: the pest control guy's coming and then I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture.
  • Unsure what lunch will be... especially with everything shut down? Hopefully places will still be open for takeaway ...
  • Think it's Shelby minding me from 3:30pm till 5:30pm? Choir's been moved online but on the good side, I'll get to have dinner with dearest dad toms night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tonight I've even managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: