Saturday, March 21, 2020

Saturday Post 327c

Good evening! Just noting down that Joni's devotional topic's 'Grab Onto Grace', Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Chirpy' and continuing tonight's events?
  • Suddenly Uncle Colbert rang! His first question was had I found the full match replay yet? I replied thanks I had but surely he wasn't ringing just for that? No, Uncle Colbert then asked for dad. XD
  • When the parents called dinner I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Yay, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before Besta washed my lunch bowl, cup and spoon for me; March has been met ELEVEN times! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon and a few strips of soup pork. Pity I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the stupid dumbbell and I walked myself slowly and safely online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Might not come back after one more loo trip @ 9pm coz I wanna finish watching the Broncos match! But I'm not going to church toms either, coz we've moved online! XD Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: