Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday Post 328c

Good evening! Since I've already logged down today's plodding total @ 800 again, this time I'll note down Joni's devotional topic's 'Silence Was Golden' and continuing tonight's events?
  • I'd just published the previous post when PIG mum summoned me over to watch Nine's 6pm news with her!
  • Crashing onto the couch, I happily watched the edition with Carnival; yay, that's the 22ND time this year I've watched the news! The most interesting surname I found was 'De Blasio'.
  • One more loo trip for me before I returned online, since dad hasn't finished reheating dinner for us yet. Actually he's been doing some plumbing work? Hence why PIG mum has gone upstairs for shower.
  • Anyways, again, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing Sunday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Now @ 7:54pm I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 9:26. Right, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD

No comments: