Saturday, March 21, 2020

Sunday Post 327c

Good afternoon again! Think I'll log my plodding total for today @ 2500; I've been out and may go out again toms, see. Anyways, just briefly continuing today's events?
  • Used loo twice more before sitting on the couch and watching the ESS livestream eoth Carnival. Speaker was Pastor Chris with his 4th/5th sermon from his Edge Of Glory sermon series.
  • At 2:44pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:30. Now, lemme play one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Went and had a cheap lunch @ the Warrigal Square maccas with dearest dad before buying groceries @ Woolies. Saw Chris! Was so excited to see her i gave her a hug; when we came back to pass our items through the self-serve checkoutI apologised and said we'd better just elbow bump in the future. XD Told Chris was my birthday two days ago; guess how old I am? Chris guessed twenty-seven! XD
  • Got home and did a stinky unspeakable. Hallelujah my monthlies arrived; I won't haveta do blasted hydrotherapy toms! :D
  • Wonder how long PIG mum will arvo nap for? She didn't take a mrning nap today, see.
  • Now @ 3:18pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:53. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz this morning the internet speed wasn't the best, meaning I've actually already played one other memorable game lasting 6:50!
  • Fingers crossed dad takes us out for dinner tonight~
  • Toms: no hydro but PIG mum will get David to come gimme a land physio session, I'm sure.
  • Tina's minding me from like 1pm till 4pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: