Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday Post 328e

One final good evening! Just noting down that the final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty-one (seemingly lots?) and noting final, final events for tonight?
  • After getting myself a spon, dinner was rice, lotsa yummy cabbage and some chewy beef. For some reason, dad chucked a cow @ me, saying he wanted quiet therefore shut up? I did, but since they didn't I just sighed REALLY LOUDLY when either of them spoke. Dad couldn't get up me, because technically I hadn't said anything. XD
  • Dinner was washed down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Suddenly PIG mum orers I go shower! Oh, it's because she feels like bossing me around and gets a kick outta ordering me to get all my clothes, towel, etc.
  • So a nice very warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my hair, obviously. I also slowly, softly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 13% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling for PIG mum.
  • After drying and rekitting myself (well PIG mum dried my back, did Elf's AFO straps and tied both shoelaces for me) she suddenly flounced outside! Perfect: I stood, yanked my pants back down, sat, peed, wiped, pulled pants back up, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era, stamped both feet dry then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: presumably the 4th day I'll be stuck @ home. Luckily coz public pools have been cancelled I don't have hydro but doubtless PIG mum'll get David over to gimme a session of physio.
  • Tina's minding me from like 2pm till 5pm; fingers crossed I'll get to read for one hour and then watch the 6pm news bulletin again! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonigt I've managed FIVE posts! I'll prolly keep managing that while the coronavirus runs rampant … apparently the social distancing rules just got harsher tonight! o_O

No comments: