Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tuesday Post 326c

Potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Mother says I may just take the total I logged in last Tuesday and use it for today, but it's not the same because after physio today I went and had lunch with Mr. Jennings @ Burger Urge (Genies shut from like 11am) and tonight I'm going to church for small group! How annoying. >< Even worse, I'm still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online when I get home from small group tonight!! Actually, I might get some time back because apparently we're not allowed to have supper @ Maccas afterwards … the only good thing that happened apart from having lunch with Mr. Jennings was that Mr. Hall suddenly rang me, asking wasn't it my birthday soon? Hopefully we'll go have dinner @ The Glen together! Toms I've got a late morning/midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Actually, must remember to bring Kat jie jie one 5kg of smelly basmati rice and exchange that for one yummy 5kg bag of jasmine rice!! XD Wonder will she take me out for lunch afterwards? Looking forward to Shelby taking me out to choir toms night but unfortunately because of the coronavirus supper has been cancelled! >< Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. At 6:27pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:41. Now, lemme play one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
P.P.S. Actually, doesn't matter I've not had enough time to play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes; I'll still willingly hit the sack tonight coz I've actually played one more lasting 7:33!

No comments: