Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thursday Post 321c

Good evening again! Just continuing tonight's events?
  • Next we caught the elevator back down to Woolies and I saw Caitlin manning the self-serve checkouts! We grabbed groceries and were headed to the self-serve checkouts to say heylo her when we saw Mike and Lynn! A brief heylo to them and then I went to greet Caitlin, who I haven't seen for @ least one month! Ela awkwardly elbow bumped her coz Era was hanging onto the trolley, and when I excitedly told her 'twas my birthday last Friday Caitlin immediately bid me belated birthday congratulations before smirking and saying, "Lemme guess: forever twenty-one?" I laughed too, replying, "Spot on!" before leaning forward and whispering, "Thirty-three, actually." XD 
  • Outside Woolies I sat down @ the bench and posted an update onto Facebook while Deb ducked into ALDI for more grocery shopping. When she came back I rang Rice Paper Vietnamese Cuisine and placed my lunch order.
  • Our last stop was New York Baguette, where I hung onto the trolley and braced against the wall while Deb ducked into the store to buy me one sausage bun and one custard bun.
  • Shopping finished, Deb tootled us back to Warrigal Square, where she went and collected my lunch order.
  • Back home, we tucked in! Deb had brought herself tinned tuna; she also made us both one mug of white tea each with two sugars.
  • Lunch finished, Deb said don't shower yet coz apparently it's not 'good' to shower straight after a meal. Instead, I checked Facebook and saw Cathy-W-th-A-C leading a choir rehearsal with Mr. Jay! Hence I joined in~
  • Then a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Deb who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Deb flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Deb rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was tying Erf's shoelaces and one last when she was washing my glasses for me.
  • Back outside, I started reading my daily Bible passages and Deb went to clean the bathroom before FINALLY sitting down and gently massaging Ela for about twenty minutes.
  • When she left I rang dearest dad but he cut off the call; I was just about to WhatsApp him when PIG mum returned home!
  • So I let her nab half my yummy sausage bun for arvo tea; I also sneaked my mobile into the loo and played Candy Crush type games while doing another stinky unspeakable. XD
  • Returning online, I surfed the net until 5:55pm before using the loo for one more tinkle before crashing onto the couch with Carnival and watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin.
  • Woo hoo, that's the 21ST time I've gotten to watch the entire news bulletin! The most interesting surnames I found were Gollchewsku and Gunasekera. Cheers, Em. ^

No comments: