Thursday, March 26, 2020

Wednesday Post 321c

Good afternoon! Yup, since I'm staying home both all day and tomorrow, I'm logging in that each day (Friday and Saturday) I've plodded 800 steps. Righteo, continuing today's events?
  • Now @ 2:11pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:02. Right, promise I'll not play again until tomorrow. XD
  • Then Shirley and I cuddled, having such a good snore together that nature didn't call again until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage! After another pot :P trip, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After dearest dad retucks Shirley and me back into bed before leaving for his hard day's work, we cuddle and snore, me waking once more around 9am for the pot :P again around 9:20. Ten minutes later, I start counting down fifteen more minutes, with the intention of banging the wall and asking PIG mum to help me up if she hadn't stirred by 9:45am, but amazingly, she arrives when I've got two minutes left!
  • So PIG mum hits me with the eye goo and helps me with nothing bar the bra strap, although I'm wondering why bother if I'm staying @ home all day? 
  • After counting down my last two minutes I get myself mostly independently kitted before calling PIG mum to come back and please help me with my AFO straps and both laces because it's already past 10am and I don't wanna be back in bed already after less than twelve hours have passed else I'll feel I've wasted the day!
  • She does so, after which I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast was the yummy chocolate custard bun Deb had bought for me yesterday from New York Baguette, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. PIG mum sat across from me, having avocado on toast for her breakfast; she said I could have that for my lunch, score!
  • After breakfast I do a stinky unspeakable in the very comfortable commode chair, also spending another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Oh, I've promised mother I won't do that anymore this year; it's just that this morning I didn't feel like lifting the toilet lid and besides, the seat's just so COMFORTABLE!! XD
  • After washing and drying Era, Iwalk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • I tootled happily online until PIG mum summoned me over for an early lunch, because she'd gotten Tiff to come and give Ela an OT session after I asked her please not to come last week since it was my birthday!
  • Lunch was what PIG mum had for breakfast: one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast with mashed avocado and a sprinkling of salt~ I also poured myself one mug of Chinese tea and when finished, read my new Toastmaster's magazine until Tiff arrived.
  • She got me standing and punching, then sitting and playing piano. Awesome that she speaks Canto too; before she got home from grocery shopping I shared with her about my two biggest memory lapses and my frustrations with studying.
  • When she left I used the loo once then popped online.
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm coz she doesn't come Saturdays anymore.
  • My awesome sleep streak will potentially end tonight ... pity, I was only two days from achieving a new week of awesome sleeps!
  • Toms: expect another super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I'm not going out again. Besta's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim doesn't come 4pm till 6pm anymore. Looking forward to  my three mugs of white tea and the chance to read for three hours!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: