Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturday Post 362d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 900. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me oer.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Originally I wanted to hit the beach once more before it got any colder but the parents said no coz there weren't any other girls going! But turns out the beach trip isn't happening anyway because all the beaches have been closed because of coronavirus!
  • Meaning I'm expecting a cheap meal @ Maccas with the parents (would dearly love lunch out with other ESS peers but highly doubtful that'll happen) and then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • Dad had better take us out for dinner toms night and lemme eat ONE bowl of rice; if he won't due to coronavirus fears, that's THREE dinners out he owes me! He originally promised he'd make up for them; huh, bet he's hoping I'll forget eventually but I won't! *another sigh* Oh, if that happens perhaps expect another super-pissy plodding total from me?
  • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: