Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday Post 327e

Good evening again! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 2500, just continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Sweet the parents lemme use the spoon I had the initiative to skoot my chair over to get for dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage and one mouthful of yummy chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Right now I'm having a Zoom small group meeting!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

    P.S. It's only Tuesday but I've already managed FIVE posts! XSD

No comments: