Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday Post 328c

Potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's potential final, final plodding for Tuesday's been logged in @ 1800 so just potential final, final events for today?
  • After counting several hundred numbers, I count down fifteen more minutes and then use Era to thump the wall and call PIG mum awake to please come and help me. Don't need to put a bra on today since I'm not leaving the house; PIG mum just dumps my clothes on the bed and leaves. I pull them on before calling her back to please help with Elf's AFO straps and both laces.
  • That done, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* 
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is the ALDI version of All-Bran; I like it better than the real version coz it's crunchier! I also drank one full mug of water, popped all my usual drugs :P and 
    spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


  • breakfast finished, I take my bowl over to the sink and then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Around lunchtime, PIG mum orders me over to make myself lunch. Well, not make but pour water, get toast and all that entails. I've got PIG mum all figured out: she gets a kick from giving me orders! Seriously, you think after opening the freezer door, getting the loaf of bread out, taking out two slices (she eats one) and taking said slices over to the toaster, the logical next step would be to place the bread into the toaster, right? Yet PIG mum just has this odd NEED to get to boss me around and gimme direct orders; not sure why she gets such a kick outta doing so! Originally I thought it was so she could brag to all her church aunty friends who can't be bothered to attend Bible Study like my dearest dad does how much power she's got over me, but seeing now that all social gatherings of more than two people have now been forbidden I've concluded she still acts like this to satisfy her strange need to dominate me. XD
  • Cream of mushroom doesn't taste as yummy as Cream of Chicken. XD
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea (which I poured for myself) before I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lol, Tina arrived eight minutes late today, citing bad traffic.
  • So a nice very warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 12% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Tina Also thanks to Tina who stayed after I called her back to please gimme some facewash and held the showerhead over my back, keeping me warm~
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I got dried, creamed and rekitted. Then I asked Tina please for one mug of water and I did a stinky unspeakable.
  • After washing and drying Era, I headed back out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, which was two yummy lil pears and a second mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was getting to read for one hour; as for Tina, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and massaged Ela for like twenty minutes, painting her sth like acquA/PURPLE with lime green spots.
  • Before Tina left, I used the loo for two more tinkles. Have also taken myself once more slowly and safely to the loo without letting the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
  • Looking forward to watching Nine's 6pm news @ 6pm! Will visit the loo once beforehand~
  • Planning to wolf down dinner once that's finished, visit the loo once more and then join small group on Zoom!
  • Toms: ha will get outta the house coz I'm seeing Ray for acupuncture! It's been one week; bet PIG mum's simply been DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Gotta check roster too and see who's minding me toms ... Nat from 12:15pm till 4:15pm/Shelby from 4-6pm?
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: