Friday, March 27, 2020

Saturday Post 328

Good afternoon! Firstly, like yesterday, I'm gonna login my plodding total @ like 800 since again, I've not left the house and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Live By Your Convictions (1)'. Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:45pm, I lasted 6:10. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 3:06pm I've played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:47. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 20TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until PIG mum woke me when she started a-THUMPING around the house @ 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep immediately coz I knew PIG mum would come and gimme eye goo before leaving for her half day's work @ 7:30am!
  • Success, because one hour later, OPIG mum went a-THUMPING around upstairs, this time to presumably get changed. After another pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day's work. After dearest dad has retucked Shirley and me back into bed 
     I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Then we have an incredible snore, coz nature doesn't call again until like 9:15am! Following one more pot :P trip
    I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
Lol the formatting has gone funny again! XD
  • Silly Besta arrives late coz she overslept. XD Never mind, I've counted my fifteen more minutes; once she arrives I get up rightaway.
  • After Besta gets me kitted I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth; Ela enjoys her other break this week. Then I sit over the loo for one more tinkle; thanks to Besta who puts down the toilet seat for me.
  • After washing and drying Era I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who's left me one whole egg and beef sandwich (not half(); thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and ads one slice of cheese for me. I enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars and happily read for eighty-five minutes first up, reaching pg. 350 @ 11:17am and then pg. 375 @ 12:01. As for Besta, she cleans my bedroom then sits and briskly massages Ela for like seventy minutes while watching television.
  • Just after midday I use the loo for another tinkle and then ring Aunty Lai; happiness is chatting with her for 9:50! Thanks also to Besta who makes me another mug of white tea with two sugarsand finds me like four plain bikkies to munch.
  • At 12:30pm I head to the bathroom and take my nice very warm shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I'm all done after 15%  but just happily lean fully against the right side rail and water myself for another tinkle before calling for Besta.
  • When she comes back I get dried, get smeared (she calls applying moisturiser 'smearing' XD) and have another tinkle. When Besta rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Erf's sock and one last when she's washing my glasses for me.
  • Back outside lunch is one big bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta cooked for me, plus my third and final mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • Before Besta leaves, I use the loo once more for two tinkles. Coolness is PIG mum gets home before Besta leaves and they can say hi!
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll use the loo once more then sit and read for another forty minutes because it's only Saturday when I get to spend a blessed three hours reading!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Hopefully PIG mum'll help me up before watching the Canto service; after breakfast I'll plop online and do my daily Bible readings before watching ESS. 
  • Fingers crossed dad will take usout to Maccas for lunch (if it's still open!) otherwise I'll have been cooped up inside our house for three days straight!
  • Then hopefully he'll take us out for our weekly family dinner/if everything's been shut, hopefully he'll buy us some takeaway!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: