Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday Post 327e

Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Just noting down that the probable final, final spam count for the weekend's now fifteen. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for Sunday?
  • Dad took us back to the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club for dinner again. Lol, are we not loyal customers? We were there just two nights ago for my birthday dinner! XD
  • As usual, I got piss little. Expected. The roast was beef tonight; the parents also ordered a plate of mussels and I had some of that saucer of rice.
  • Back home dad ordered we all wash hands first. That done, I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: woo hoo I get to miss one session of hydro coz I've got my period! :D Even though PIG mum will doubtless get David to come gimme a land session instead.
  • Tina's minding me from 2pm till 5pm; will hopefully get to read for one hour!
  • Will also hopefully get to watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin toms night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee tonight I've managed FIVE posts! I'll prolly manage that every Sunday henceforth and not just Wednesdays! XD

No comments: