Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thursday Post 321

Good afternoon! Firstly, I'm logging in today's plodding total @ 2000 and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Work On Your Self-Image' but thirdly and way most importantly I'm really still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin!!. Anyways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 18TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes until 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After counting to 200/300, I realised I wouldn't fall back asleep before Deb arrived and instead  spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Haha yay for Deb FINALLY remembering to offer me fifteen more minutes when she let herself into my room! XD After I'd counted down my fifteen more minutes, I could hear PIG mum doing her FAVOURITE thing outside (yapping XD) so I used the pot :P for one tinkle then climbed back into bed and waited for Deb to come help me up.
  • That done, I headed over to brush teeth (thanks to Deb who squirted some toothpaste for me) and to use the loo for two more tinkles. I also leant fully against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Okay, I'm letting myself off from playing my two usual games of Bejeweled, promise not to play again until toms but still promise to willingly hit the sack tonight because even though the computer speed's been fine this arvo I've just played three consecutive games all lasting more than seven minutes!
  • After I washed and dried Era I headed out to the gobbling :P table, which was two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. During and after breakfast, I happily read for one hour. As for Deb, she made my bed then sat @ the gobbling :P table poking @ her smartphone. I did ask could she please give Ela a massage but she refused coz she was busy conducting some sorta business on her mobile.
  • Reading for one hour done, I went and did a stinky unspeakable while Deb moved her car onto the driveway.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: