Thursday, March 19, 2020

Thursday Post 319c

Good evening! Today I enjoyed my 4th consecutive awesome sleep (nature didn't call until 7:25am), Kim came to help me up @ 8am and then she took me for my fortnightly shopping trip! I happily read Kylie Chan's Black Jade for about one hour, finishing pg. 111 @ 9:40, reaching pg. 125 @ exactly 10am and then reaching pg. 150 @ 10:35am. After posting an update onto Facebook and using the loo once, Kim and I headed upstairs, grabbed a trolley and bought groceries from Coles before coming downstairs and doing the same from Woolies. Before leaving, I hung onto the trolley and Kim ducked into New York Baguette and bought a sausage bun and a custard bun for me. We had lunch @ Ho Lin Wah; Kim found parking outside Fruit World but again, neither set meal suited me! >< XD Came home, turned off alarm, did a stinky unspeakable and showered - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually I was all done after 13% but happily leaned against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before switching the nice warm water off. Dried, creamed and rekitted I tootled online until Kim left; when PIG mum came home I let her nab half my sausage bun. Tonight I crashed onto the couch with Carnival and watched the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin; the 17TH time I've watched the whole thing, hurrah! The most interesting surname I found was 'Yilnaz'. It's my BIRTHDAY toms! :D Hence why I've asked the OT not to come. XD Still dad hasn't taken down the Christmas tree coz he says he's busy; I don't mind: let's celebrate Christmas all year! XD Would love meals out to celebrate but with this COVID-19 pandemic … well, fingers crossed!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: