Saturday, March 7, 2020

Saturday Post 307d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ only 767. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Alas that I don't have enough funding for Kim to take me because I've opted out of attending Bible Study this term because it's not downstairs but @ the little house. A block Bible study I attended because morning tea was available outside afterwards but I'm not going this term because (1) PIG mum won't park outside the little house and walk with me inside but she'll park @ our normal spot outside the main hall and gleefully FORCE :( me to walk the whole way around to the little house; (2) PIG mum won't drive and pick me up from the little house and then drive me back to the main hall for ESS and (3) as much as Elf and Erf love Tum Tum, they're not willing to all the way all the way downstairs for two biscuits and one small cup of cordial. Instead, PIG mum'll leave me @ home, attend CSS, pick me up, drop me off @ church for ESS then rock off for her very informal 'fellowship' with her aunty friends who can't be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does. Not sure why she calls a coffee and gossip session fellowship, but hey.
  • Sadly, due to inclement weather the proposed beach trip has been cancelled. >< Guess that means a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents ... *sigh* Well, hopefully Mr. Doug'll be there~
  • Bracing for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum, too ... *sigh*
  • Then dad had better take us out for dinner and lemme eat ONE bowl of rice! He said he would last week but I got only BARELY half! Well, I'll give him one more chance toms night; if I still don't get one bowl of rice I'm gonna try have lunch out with other ESS people next Sunday, huh.
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: