Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturday Post 362c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 854; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Better Than Life' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Stump And The Sapling'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • For some reason, I couldn't find the full match replay? Only highlights, and not even extended highlights @ that! Still, better than nothing~
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • I told PIG mum I was feeling cold; could she please lemme wear a jacket? She snapped that she had left one over @ the computer table and go get it myself. Fine, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the computer, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. After pulling the jacket on, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Actually, dad meets me partway to the table, says I've somehow pulled the jacket on wrong and orders I take it off. I obey, once I'm seated. Thanks then to him who helps me put the jacket back on correctly.
  • Awesome, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the initiative to skoot my chair over to get before Besta left this arvo; that's the SIXTH time this month I've not had to get myself cutlery for all three meals for the day!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon and one slice of tasteless soup pork. Pity I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold the stupid dumbbell, but hey. Lol, she bitched @ me when I let Ela release it; when I protested that 'twas a stupid thing to make poor Ela do, dad chucked my dinner in the bin! Then he said, "If you want it, go to the bin and eat it." Well, I did, so I walked over to the bin and Era pulled out a mouthful of rice and I started eating that! XD Dad gave a sigh of exasperation, told me to go sit down and return my bowl to me with one spoonful of rice and one more slice of tasteless soup pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Saturday plus what's happening toms else hope to see everyone @ church Sunday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: