Friday, March 20, 2020

Friday Post 319c

Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Pity my new Wally hasn't arrived yet, coz I reckon I've done a fair amount of plodding today, my birthday! But just noting down that Joni's devotional topic's 'A Humiliating Word From God' and Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Slow For A Reason'. Just noting down that I enjoyed my 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night (didn't wake until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road to begin tipping bins @ 5:55am), went out with PIG mum to buy groceries from Coles Sunnybank Plaza, my birthday cake from Sunni Bakery and eat my free birthday burger from Mosburger! Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage in the arvo then Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm; she took me out to Hakataya for my free ramen! Mother demanded I stand TWICE when 6:22pm arrived and then for my birthday dinner dad took us out to Sunnybank Sports And Community Club. Enjoying my weekly sleep-in till 10am toms; hope Besta remembers to feed me breakfast in bed! XD Also hoping to read for three hours and watch the Broncos vs. Bunnies replay: the Broncos just won! :D Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: