Monday, March 2, 2020

Monday Post 306g

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3616. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: NAB physio resumes for 2020! My appointment's @ 1pm; CODA STILL haven't found anyone to take me! *sigh* Neither have they found anyone to mind me from 4pm till 6pm ... hope PIG mum starts ringing them early toms!
  • Small group back @ church toms night; Supreme Leader's continuing that study he started last week. I was hoping we could all have supper @ Maccas afterwards but that mightn't happen because people are observing Lent!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SEVEN posts! That's like the ... 14th? time it's ever happened? XD

No comments: