Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday Post 328d

Good evening! Firstly, I've already logged in my plodding total @ only 800; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "A Costly Offering" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Fruit Juice'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Seeing as PIG mum's long afternoon nap stretched well into the evening, I happily started watching Seven's 6pm news @ 6pm. Around 6:35pm she finally woke up, came downstairs and ordered me off to shower; I said I would once I'd finished watching the news. In that case, she bitched @ me, you can get and do everything yourself. In that case, I replied smugly, I'll just skip the shower tonight. I've been @ home all day and therefore I'm not stinky. XD Meaning yay, that's the 22ND time I've watched the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin! :D
  • News finished, I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and- bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: