Sunday, March 8, 2020

Sunday Post 361e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2405 (don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'll crack 2500 toms XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Pure Worship'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's "Fasting's Purpose" and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the week's now seventeen. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • One more tinkle for me before dad tootled us off to the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club for dinner. Unsurprisingly, I got piss little.
  • Came home, used loo for one tinkle and checked Mickey's homework for him.
  • Used the loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Toms: Alyssa came for the final time last week; you think I'd get one week off for Ela before some new OT came to give Ela more therapy but no, PIG mum's immediately found someone to keep going. *sigh*
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Tina's coming @ 2pm and coming with to blasted seemingly-useless hydro. >< *sigh*
  • She'll see me showered before leaving @ 4pm/4:30pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour then watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! I'll prolly accomplish that every Sunday all throughout Term Two, since I'm not attending Bible Study.

No comments: