Sunday, March 29, 2020

Monday Post 328c

Good afternoon! Hopefully when David comes he'll lemme use the treadmill; I've still not passed 1000 steps yet! Anyways, continuing today's events?
  • Now @ 1pm exactly I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:20. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because for my first game I already lasted a memorable 8:15!
  • Shirley and I cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad comes to kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day's work.
  • Again, after dad leaves, more cuddling and snoring for us, me waking again for the pot :P around 9:20am before spending another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* 
  • I start counting down my fifteen more minutes, intending to bang on the wall @ 9:45am and ask PIG mum to please help me up if she hasn't started stirring yet, but I'm very proud of her because today she did get up! XD
  • After she hits me with the eye goo and helps me exceedingly slightly with nothing but the bra strap, I finish counting down my fifteen more minutes and then get myself mostly independently kitted, before calling her back to please help me with the AFO straps and both laces.
  • That done, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon for breakfast and a fork for lunch, breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: