Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday Post 362e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday's now 3528 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Broken Cups' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Amazing Skill'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Used loo for one tinkle @ 5:55pm, headed over to the couch and turned the TV on. Heart stopped when there wasn't any reception but when I turned the lights off, reception was restored. Phew!
  • Yay, that's the 17TH time I've watched Seven's 6pm news this year already!
  • Once the news was over, I walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon Tina kindly got for me before leaving~
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa rather icky bean sprouts, lotsa rather icky ong choi, lotsa rather icky (but home-grown by dearest dad) butternut pumpkin and two delicious chunks of chicken, which I saved for last, of course. Pity I had to let the parents gleefully force poor Ela to hold the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts and it's not Wednesday for another two days! XD

No comments: